Nikon have announced a new 70-200mm lens, the AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/4G ED VR.
- FX-format telephoto zoom lens with 70–200mm focal range (105–300mm when used with a Nikon DX-format SLR).
- Constant f/4 aperture throughout the zoom range.
- Vibration Reduction (VR) system: minimizes camera shake and lets you shoot at shutter speeds up to five stops slower.
- Nano Crystal Coat greatly reduces ghosting and flare.
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet and accurate autofocus.
- Two focus modes: A/M (autofocus with manual override, AF priority) and M (manual focus).
- Minimum focus distance: 1 m.
- Lightweight body for a telephoto zoom lens.
- RT-1 tripod collar ring (optional accessory): enables the lens to be rotated freely for smooth transition between vertical and horizontal orientation.
More details here.