The highlights include:
- 15.1 MP CMOS sensor
- Full HD (1080p) movies
- High ISO up to 12800 for low-light conditions
- 3.4fps with up to 170 JPEG burst
- 3.0” Clear View LCD with Live View mode
- 9-point AF system
- DIGIC 4
- EOS Integrated Cleaning System
- EF/EF-S and EX Speedlite compatibility
More details here.
Stealing plenty of features from the recently launched 5D Mark II, it leaves the 50D ripe for an upgrade, although it's getting close to being squeezed out of their lineup altogether!
Body only, EF-S 18-55mm IS and 18-200mm kits now available from Amazon: