Together, I think we've got a fighting chance of:
- learning how to be a better photographer
- sharing hints, tips and techniques about how to edit our photos (I use Photoshop Elements and Photomatix)
- letting each other know where the most useful resources for photographers are on the Internet
- understanding the world of stock agencies, including microstock sites
- finding out what we should be spending money on to improve our photography and what is a waste
- giving ourselves a real incentive to get out there and do some photography
- building a network of friends with whom we can share our best work
- having fun!
Why don't you set yourself a goal too and together, we'll help each other on the way to achieving it.